Sunday, November 16, 2014

Some days I just feel like crying. My life is out of control. I have no plan. I feel like people are looking to me for answers and approval of things I can not give because I do not have the confidence to give them since I do not have the time to logically sit down and come up with a viable solution for the problems in life. Life just keeps getting more expensive. Even with living with a family helping us save money, money is still flying out of our hands... trying to stop that is like watching my husband tell me or even give me the look that I'm to much of a tightwad and I should just let it go and live. Then my daughter wanting every free second I have and watching everyone encourage her to walk to which will make my life even more difficult. I feel myself slipping into a depression and I don't know how to handle it. Counseling costs more money and feels just like I'm paying someone to be my friend and wasting that time that I would be with them... where I could be trying to catch up on laundry, trying to manage a budget, explaining to my family that we need to stop spending money(we really don't have the reserve of cash that everyone thinks we do), trying to figure out how to plan to replace a car we cant afford to replace and question a second job and wonder who would watch my daughter while I'm working. Yes, I know God can work it out. Please all your "Christian" Responses leave me alone. I know that God is there somewhere. Fine thats really fine. Yes youve told me that I dont trust God with things in my life. If you want to say thats true about me go ahead. I dont flippin care. Im to exhausted to care. Lord just please come and organize my life. Give me the life and hope I used to have. Right now all im looking forward to is being in the kingdom were I can finally just get some rest with no one to look upon me telling me what im doing is not good enough. I have nothing left to give. Im so tired, my brain no longer works.

No comments: